Bridging the gap between
Human and Artificial Intelligence
HAI Analytics provides predictive modeling solutions to businesses and organizations looking to make strategic, data-informed decisions.
Predictive modeling uses past behavior (historical data) to create algorithms that will forecast future outcomes. With a deep understanding of statistics and machine learning algorithms, and many years’ experience applying these models to address real-world problems, HAI Analytics is the ideal partner for organizations looking to leverage the power of data.
Using the most sophisticated
We will build multiple models to find the one that most accurately predicts your outcomes
We will provide easy to understand results for you and your team
We will work with your team to turn results into actionable strategies
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Predictive modeling can be used to solve a wide range of
business challenges, across many different industries
- Where are you most likely to find people who will support your organization?
- How can you prevent churn of existing supporters?
- How can you use data to demonstrate the impact of your work to stakeholders?
- How can you develop a stronger pipeline and optimize portfolios?
- Which leads are most likely to give?
- What are the factors that are most predictive of giving behavior?
- How can you use data to make the most of your advertising spend?
- How much inventory do you need?
- What strategies can be deployed to increase customer conversion and prevent churn?
- What is the most effective timing and placement of advertisements?
- Which geodemographic segments are most likely to become loyal customers?
- How can you best plan content in order to prevent customer churn?
- Where and when are certain segments most likely to travel?
- What are the optimal pricing strategies?
- How can you use consumers’ past searches to optimize ad placement?
- What factors best predict team success?
- How can you grow and sustain your fan base?
- What are the fastest ways to grow your revenue?
Businesses and organizations have used statistical models to understand and predict lead conversion, prevent customer churn, identify areas of opportunity, and increase internal effectiveness.
Contact us directly to discuss how our services can be applied to your industry.
Co-Founder and CEOEmail·617-934-4556
Emily earned a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Philosophy from Boston College and a PhD in Social and Personality Psychology with a concentration in statistics from Cornell University. Prior to the foundation of HAI, Emily served as the Senior Vice President of Enrollment Management Services at Maguire Associates. In this position, Emily led the company’s predictive modeling division and was a member of the senior leadership team at the company. Emily has 16 years of experience in building and implementing statistical models and has helped organizations use model results to address their biggest challenges in real time.
Co-Founder and COOEmail·617-934-4640
Jen holds a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Elon University and master’s degree in Psychology, with a focus in statistics, from Brandeis University. Most recently, Jen worked at Maguire Associates as an Associate Vice President, where she helped to oversee the modeling division and built econometric models to help institutions meet their enrollment and financial goals. Through her education and work experience, Jen has expertise in research and statistics, including the use and implementation of machine learning and AI algorithms.